The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Thursday announced that 22,760 out of 67,095 (33.92%) passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the board of nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, La Union, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last December 2011.
The board is composed of Carmencita M. Abaquin, chairman; and Leonila A. Faire, Betty F. Merritt, Perla G. Po, Marco Antonio C. Sto.Tomas, Yolanda C. Arugay and Amelia B. Rosales, Members.
December 2011 NLE Results
Initial registrants should come personally to the PRC Central Office or to the nearest Regional Office to file his/her application for registration and to affix his/her signature in the registry book.
All Registration Certificates and PRC ID shall be claimed by the licensee personally at the Central Office or the Regional Office where the application for the same has been filed. If there is an unavoidable need for a representative, he must present his/her identification paper with picture and a Special Power of Attorney.
Registration for new nurses shall require the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces] passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.